[tlug] Can Japanese join Nomikai ?

Hello. My name is Suzuki. Probably, this is my second post.

I'm Japanese male living in Tokyo 6 years, now working for SoftbankBB as
part time job.
Regarding Linux, I'm running Debian woody as home server for one year with
3 gTLD. (http://shujisuzuki.com   http://jamofficial.com   etc....)

Subscribing to TLUG ML, I found that most of the people who are regsiterd
to the ML is foreigner. I don't know how much I can talk well at Nomikai
(due to my poor english) but witsh to join some day.

May be Oct 15 is hard to join considering my schudule.

So, if Japanese are able to join TLUG Nomikai, please give me a response!!!