[tlug] Re: zope/debian

"Ahmed Sarwar" <l_gohordi@example.com> writes:

> I removed zope by "apt-get remove zope" and I deleted
> "/etc/init.d/zope". After that I reinstalled zope but the problem
> is, I can't find "/etc/init.d/zope". Anyone knows how to start zope
> now please. Thanks in advance.

You can purge all zope-related files by using

apt-get remove zope --purge

That should remove all the configuration files. Your next install
should install /etc/init.d/zope as well.

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun