Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] kernel hacker in Hokkaido?
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:07:01 -0700
- From: Craig Oda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] kernel hacker in Hokkaido?
A reporter for Businessweek that I know is going to be in Hokkaido and is hoping to talk to a Japanese kernel hacker. Does such a person exist? If that's not possible, does anyone know the names of some heavy kernel contributors anywhere in Japan? BTW, on a totally different subject, I'm having problems with Emacs on a Red Hat 7.2 system. I'm using Cygwin on a windows XP machine to ssh into the Linux server. I can't use C-space or C-@ to set the mark that I need to copy a piece of text into the Emacs before. I usually use C-space and Esc-w to copy the buffer in. However, I'm unable to set the mark. Maybe there is a special setting I need to use on Cygwin? I don't think I had this problem with PuTTY. It's slightly more convenient to use Cygwin since it's open on my desktop. Thanks. Regards, Craig
- Re: [tlug] kernel hacker in Hokkaido?
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] TLUG Technical Meeting Canceled
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] kernel hacker in Hokkaido?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] TLUG Technical Meeting Canceled
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] kernel hacker in Hokkaido?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links