Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:56:04 +0200
- From: Ulrich Plate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- References: <email@example.com>
Zev Blut wrote: > Unfortunately my search must be limited to German hosters since I have > a German domain and DeNIC seems to have some domain transfer rules > that non-German hosters cannot fulfill. Huh? Other than the fact that the admin-c needs to reside in Germany, there's nothing preventing a .de domain to go wherever she'd like it to. Some hosting companies may be unable to schpeak with non-US registries, but that doesn't mean it's impossible... :P Consistently good offers in Germany include Host Europe, Hetzner, Strato, 1&1. I've got no first-hand experience re: spam bounceability in conjunction with a hosted web domain, but all the larger joints have got something along those lines even in their low budget packages these days. If she wants to put the server somewhere else and just needs a registrar over here, I can help with that part. Cheers Ulrich Plate
Description: PGP signature
- Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- From: Niels Kobschaetzki
- [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- From: Zev Blut
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Postfix Q about about backup
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links