Re: [tlug] and, back to gpg

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 11:53:09AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:

> Of course, if you do not use Mutt, you will want to switch to it right
> away! ;) Seriously, Slypheed and kmail users, can your client provide
> hooks? They are a damned useful feature for things like this, or where
> you want your From address to change based on who you are mailing (you
> will notice that this mail is from <tlug@example.com>, not <jmglov@>).

Or generating your signature based on which mailbox it is (just got it
working) or setting a separate outbox for different mailboxes. From my
.muttrc-local:

folder-hook +dols set signature="~/bin/siggen-dols.sh|"
folder-hook +dols set record=+dols.out

folder-hook +tlug set signature="~/bin/siggen-tlug.sh|"
folder-hook +tlug set record=+tlug.out

Btw, did you manage to find a way to match Kmail's attachment prompt
feature? I tried, but couldn't think of anything.

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi                      http://www.sajjadzaidi.com/
GnuPG Key ID: 0xD7AD0E13