Re: [tlug] skype Free P2P for phone calls on Linux

> http://www.skype.com/
>
> And the Good news is that it supports
> Linux
> Have to try this yet

Anyone using it in Japan?

I tried a few weeks back and filled in my card info to buy time but got a message saying the financial instituition didn't approve the request.  I called the financial institution and they said no request for payment was made.  Curious, so I just assumed some technical error.

Today when I tried I got the following message:

Apologies, but due to security measures, we can not process your request at this time. Please contact customer support for additional information if you have questions regarding your order or account status

When I tried to contact them by email got:

Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are unable to reply
to each request individually

So I filed a bug.

Meanwhile the locals are restless and want to call...

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!