Re: [tlug] Without the swap space.

Hi Botond,

It was really a good news for me. Although I agree that some of the
application should not be stopped, and sometimes it is difficult to
determine which application should be killed, I like this OOM Killer
and I didn't know this kernel feature.

In message <20040803210453.2334ebf7@example.com> you write:
> > the 2.4 series and AFAIK 2.6 even offers some different options for
> > this. The debate is on this is what process to kill.
> Read more at http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/1754

Thanks very much! You gave me a good chance to change the kernel.
I was using the default RH9 kernel, 2.4.20-8 as my desktop.

Thanks,
== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======
  Shin MICHIMUKO <smitimko@example.com> http://www.peanuts.gr.jp/