Re: [tlug] Please help with e-learning of Linux OS.

Moin moin,

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:53:10 +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> NB:  Linux also runs on PPC (ie, old Macs), Sparc, DEC/Compaq Alpha,
> ARM (like my Zaurus), IBM mainframes, and Cray supercomputers.  These
> generally more specialized applications and not necessarily
> recommended to newbies.

Not to forget the Motorola 680x0 series used in even older Mac's and Amigas
(anybody remembering those?!).  At least for the latter ones Linux is
available (I guess for the Mac's as well).

Ciao,
	Gunar