Re: [tlug] Japanese under Linux

>How can I keep my locales to english but yet still input japanese ?

As for me, I need to input French and Japanese on my Slackware. Since one
week, I use CVS version of emacs 21.3 and cut and paste on OpenOffice when
needed...

As far as I tested, it seems to work... Well, except when I want to send
e-mails. I think it's a content-type problem but I didn't checked yet.

Paul

.