RE: [tlug] OT: Please educate me...

> In my department, in fact, when we have openings we usually
> go out and find our own resumes.  We have an account on
> monster.com, and my boss will usually put an add up there
> and get some resumes.  I prefer to post on local user group
> jobs boards such as uuasc-jobs.  For a position we're filling
> right now, all but one of the people who were called for a
> phone interview were found on uuasc-jobs, and one of them
> is coming in tomorrow for a second interview.

Hi there,

It's nice to hear that people are using monster.com.  Monster.com is our
sister company!  (Therefore, when we post job openings on our website,
they automatically get posted on monster as well...)

Rena

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222