Re: [tlug] July Meeting

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>BTW, do you know anything about the nihongo version of Ken's book?  If
>the translation is OK, I'll probably grab it at our bookstore (just to
>say I once found something worth buying there, amidst all the "Windows
>For Dummies" -- do'h, like anybody else uses Windows? ;-) -- books).
>Not to mention that it's the first book I ever found that was cheaper
>at the bookstore in Japanese than it was at Amazon in English!

If you mean CJKV version, the book was translated by my friend Mr Komatsu.
He is Chinese and got Japanese nationality. I taught him Japanese and
English.
Now he works for Basis Technology, which specializes in I18N.

I proof-read the early draft and checked てにをは.
I think the translation is far above average for オライリー・ジャパン book.

This book costs 12,800yen(+tax). I can't afford buy this book :-<
Luckily, オライリー・ジャパン sent me the book.