[tlug] New VPN trouble.

Hello, I set up a VPN with pptp on Debian sarge.
Connecting from a modem everything is ok, but from another network (I must
connect 2 users that actually are working in onether company) I am not able
to connect more then 1 user per time. If I try to connect 2 users, the
second one receive a 619 error back after the windows pptp client freezes
down for some seconds on the login and password authorization screen.
Strange is the fact that not only the user B is not able to connect when the
User A is connected, but once I connect and disconnect from A, the B is not
able to connect to the vpn for some time. I don't understand how to reset
this problem yet. I assigned two class of ip, one for the vpn  server end of
connection, and one for allocating the clients. Something like
192.168.0.48-80 and 10.0.0.50-150.
I noticed that when a clients join the vpn is something like
ip 10.0.0.51
netmask 255.255.255.255
gateway 10.0.0.51
interface; ppp0 or ppp1, ppp2 etc...

I tried to set ppp.conf to assign the gateway where the pptpd is located
(192.168.0.10) but whithout solution (it seems the setting is simply
ignored)
I tried also to do a static route after the user connected the vpn, but
nothing. The firewall is temporary set to do the nat for any incoming
interface.

Anyone knows the cause of this problem or any possible solution?

Regards

Alex