RE: [tlug] Job opportunity

Niels,

I have changed the setting.  Thank you so much for your tip.

Very much appreciated,

Rena Abe
Consultant - IT Services
Hudson Global Resources
4F Joire Hanzomon
2-19 Hayabusa-cho
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0092
Japan
t: 81 3 3511 6098
f: 81 3 3511 5670
rena.abe@example.com
www.hudson.com

We are now Hudson, formerly TMP Worldwide eResourcing.
Helping employers to attract, recruit, develop, & retain top talent.