RE: [tlug] Job opportunity

So did I...

-Rena, the crazy recruiter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Muller [mailto:acmuller@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 11:17 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

Viktor Pavlenko wrote:

>     >> [...] I have been having a difficult time to locate one with
>     >> 10+ yrs of experience in Linux OS/C programming.
>
> How long does it take for a smart person to become proficient in a
> technology? Definitely not that long.

I must admit that when I first saw this, I had exactly the same
reaction.

Chuck

---------------------------
Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Faculty of Humanities
1660 Hiregasaki, Nagareyama-shi
Chiba 270-0161 JAPAN
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787

http://www.acmuller.net
<acmuller@example.com>

--
TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan
http://www.osdl.jp/

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222