Re: [tlug] Browser blues

If I can toss in a question about a Mozilla-related browser blue...

I have Acrobat Reader 5 set up as the helper app for PDF files. I have the
Japanese font back from Adobe, and in general it works fine - I can see
Japanese text OK, both when running acroread stand-alone, and in helper
mode.

The problem is that about 80% when in helper mode Acrobat Reader launches
so that it is hard up against the top of the screen instead of inside the
browser window. The other 20% it launches in the correct place. (This is
Moz 1.4a.)

Does anyone know why this is happening, and how I can tell it to behave?

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554