Re: [tlug] Samba and VPN (Was CIFS Problems)

Hello,

> Or are you using Linux, not as a router or firewall, but as a file server?
So you connect the Linux fileserver to the Windows2000 server via VPN, mount
the Windows2000 shares on Linux, then reshare or expose these mounts (via
samba?) to your Windows clients on your local network?

Actually I'm testing Linux as VPN server and Windows server are in the same
local network. I need an external win 2000 client to connect to the local
network, see the intranet folders and browse the local pages.

Alex