Re: [tlug] Using JDIC from inside a text editor

On Fri, 21 May 2004 17:21:14 +1000 (EST)
Jim Breen <Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:

> I wish you luck. If I was a whizz at X widgets I might get inspired to
> try again. Right now though I can cut-and-paste into xjdic using two
> mouse clicks, so there's no great drive to do it.

By the way, there is an option in gjiten that allows both word and kanji
lookup from the clipboard. It's just a matter of adding a keyboard
shortcut to your window manager to run gjiten with those args. It worked
for me with every app so far, just highlight the text and press your
hotkeys.