Re: [tlug] Red Hat Japan

> In updating my address book, I came across an e-mail from RedHat Japan.
> I had written to them when someone was asking about certification.

A few months ago I spoke with RH Training Customer Service in the US and
they told me at the time that it might be possible to request an English
RHCE exam at the RH Japan office even though the test may be proctered in
Japanese.  If you are interested in going this route I would too be
interested in taking the English exam as well.  Having two people who want
to take the test might be more of an incentive for them to comply.  Let me
know if you are interested