[tlug] Red Hat Japan

In updating my address book, I came across an e-mail from RedHat Japan.
I had written to them when someone was asking about certification.  The
man I had earlier met and spoken with at Red Hat (in Tokyo) has gone
elsewhere it seems.  I sent this:

"I briefly met you a couple of years back.  I'm wondering - is there
still a training program and/or test that can be taken for RedHat
Certification here in Tokyo?"

- to which I was told:

"Thank you for your mail.  However we regret to say that we have no plan
to offer English training at present."

Nevertheless, the e-mail was CCed to the following two addresses:

training-jp@example.com
sales-jp@example.com

- and the company address is:

Red Hat Global Learning Services