Re: [tlug] jserver shut down hangs

Hi,

* jeraldweinstein@example.com
> I was wondering if re-sizing the partitions using the CD1 install disk might
> help?  Have you any ideas along this line?

I have no idea why you suddenly come up with a partition problem, but I
try to catch up with your hidden brain activity and say this:

Partition resizing makes sense only if the partition si too small.
I do not know how big is your partition, so the output of "df" command
would help here a lot. (If it does sound too sarcastic, I am sorry)

And even if the partition usage is close to 100% I think it shall not be
a cause for 100% CPU usage.

Maybe I am missing something...

Best regards
Michal