[tlug] how to google...

Here's a question I have got to ask.  I just thought "Gee - I'll ask the
group how to properly enter stuff for Google searches!  Wait a minute...
I better try and find out on my own - that's a pretty stupid question
after all...."

So - I went to Google and entered "how to google" - and back came
how to put things in quotations, use of commas (are they used?), use of
capitalization (important?), effect of word order etc.  Ah... maybe "How
does the Google search engine work?"?  .......  Better - only 980,000

Well - I'll see what I can come up with, but if there is a simple "How
to search" type of list that anyone knows of, please let me know.

By the way, the article in the Guardian
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/news/0,12597,1210455,00.html ) was a
good read.  Thanks for mentioning that.