[tlug] Is Linux Helping MS to make Windows better?

At the moment I am forced to deploy AD, Windows2003 Server and WindowsXP.
During this unpleasant work, it occured to me how windows has progressed and
becomes more similar to Unix in various ways, such as seperate user accounts
for different services, the runas command (Windows equivalent of sudo),
reduced default service configuration(Server2003),  Windows Update service
(->emerge, rpm, etc ...).

The new service pack for Xp also activates a packet filter by default, which
is another typical unix measure.

In conclusion it looks to me that MS ha been influenced so much, that
Windows is actually moving towards a Unix and Linux type security model.  So
lINux helps makes Windows better ...

Patrick