Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] pricing on machine for sale
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:35:18 +0900
- From: Paul Arenson <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] pricing on machine for sale
Thought I sent this last night (well this morning at 4AM), but it seems not.
Earlier I posted a note about a linux box for sale now that I have gotten a powerMac.
Here is an update:
After doing some research on the TWO TOP machine I want to sell (I bought it in December but threw out the receipts), I find the current selling price of a similar machine is in the area of 125-130,000
(Dex EX-3200NVN is similar to my specs, I just adjusted theirs downward to reflect my lower cpu speed and better video board)
I think main board on mine is Asustek..don't much about that as opposed to the Dex-Ex-3200NVN
Geoforce FX 5900
Pioneer DVD -RW
AMD ATHLON XP 3000+ (theirs is 3200)
Hard drive Maxtor 6y120mo (Says Scsi, but it is ATA according
to the salesman). 120 gb
Asustek Raid bus controller
Version Sept 2003
I will sell the machine for 95,000 or whatever the best offer is.
I am sure I paid quite a bit more, but that is depreciation..
The 19 inch display/TV from IO-DATA was about 70,000.
Prefer NOT to sell TV/display, but if requested, I will sell the combination for
155,000. or best offer
With Suse disk and installation
- Re: [tlug] pricing on machine for sale
- From: Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dogpile I say!`
- Next by Date: [tlug] Is Linux Helping MS to make Windows better?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Leaving Steam Age (Was DogPile)
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] pricing on machine for sale
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links