[tlug] Linux VPN

Hi!

I would like to make a VPN between my home and the home of a couple of
friends.
We all have ADSL or broadband connections, but we don't have static IPs.
For the moment, I took a free Dynamic DNS from www.dyndns.org to access my
machine for anywhere.

Up to now, I googled a couple of VPN projects:
- FreeSWAN
- Linux VPN Masquerade
- LinuxMagic Virtual Private Network Firewall
- Wolverine Firewall and VPN Server
- Securepoint Firewall and VPN Server
- OpenVPN
- ...

My question:
I would like to have your advice on which open source VPN product you are
using
or which projects would serve the best our puspose. And any other comments
you may
have on the subject.

Thanks,

dan...