Re: [tlug] shell question

2004/04/16 (金) 21:40 に A. Sajjad Zaidi さんは書きました:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 09:01:13PM +0900, Bruce Howard wrote:
> >
> > For the most part, I like Python for the same reasons and it appeals to
> > me aesthetically in a very similar way as Ruby.
> The white space is what made me cringe until I started using it. Now,
Either way Python is the "official" (whatever that means as Perl is also
included) Language of User Linux and I have had to fix various pieces of
Red Hat things that were nothing more than Python Scripts (Don't ask I
program some C, C++, Perl, PHP but Red Hats Python looked sickly)  All
in all Python looks okay and it is not niche anymore--time to spend the
time and add it to my list of "languages I use a few times a year, but
need for work and home"
--
David Blomberg
AIS, APS, ASE, CCNA, LCP, LCA, Linux+, LPI I, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Server+