Re: [tlug] emacs conversion of HTML Entities

Quoth Stephen J. Turnbull (Thu 2004-04-15 11:50:09AM +0900):

>     Josh> Next time you post some Lisp to the list, will you please
>     Josh> put a disclaimer in the subject line?
>
> I did; don't you know that emacs is a lisp environment first[1], and
> an editor only by historical accident?

I did know that, and your name and the subject line should have been
warning enough that Lisp was imminent! ;)

>     Josh> I damned near had a heart attack;
>
> Cool!  I only managed to get wileyc to spew Coke all over his console,
> a genuine heart attack is about a ni-dan jump!
>
> (And what does it say for TLUG when posting code to the list gives
> people heart attacks?  It oughtta be "ho hum, more code---why aren't
> there more anti-spam flames?"  :-( )

I would like to see more code, personally. But yes, I think the days of
code being spewed all over LUG lists may be past us. More's the pity. :(

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103