Re: [tlug] Magazines & Software

"maruosan" wrote:

> Hello! I would like to know where can i buy magazines and/or linux
> software in English in Tokyo, specially i am looking for the SuSE 9.0

Books:  www.amazon.co.jp
Books at a higher price:  Kinokuniya or Maruzen

Magazines:  I didn't look for any at Amazon.
Magazines at huge prices:  Kinokuniya or Maruzen

SuSE:  I would wait for 9.1, which is expected in April.
Otherwise, Plat'home has been known to carry it (including 9.0).
Also it is still possible to install most of SuSE for free, if you have
broadband or if you link up with a friend who has it.