RE: [tlug] spammers - - oops top posted let me fix that sorry

>	Does anyone here have any experience with oshirase.biz (here after
>klnown as the spammer) they have picked up my personal domain name and
>are dumb enough to be sending spam using their own domain in the reply
>to address but forging headers saying they are from my personal domain.
>(yep my mail server is locked down and I double checked they didn't send
>from me).  This guy is also dumb enough to have his real info registered
>on whois.

>	Secondly does anyone know if Tokyo police do anything for spammers yet
>especially if they are dumb enough to leave a trail a mile wide pointing
>back to themselves.

>Thank You
>--
>David Blomberg

I think you need to call the anti spamming yakusa guys.

The Tokyo police I would be very surprized if they gave a hoot.  They are good for getting directions though if you need to find the guys house.

Sorry about the top posting - bad habits are hard to break.

James