Re: [tlug] RHCE preparation

>>You say you were the only one taking this in English?  Did you take the
>>test here in Japan?
>>

>Yes, though soon after that, they discontinued the English one. I don't
>know if they resumed it. Might want to check with them.

When I was working in near Akihabara, I used to walk by their offices on
the way to the computer parts shops and I dropped by once in... um...
the end of 2002 or the beginning of 2003 and talked with a man there who
said that they were only offering one course, and suggested I go to... I
think he said either Hong Kong or Singapore - where they were offering
more courses and at a price that wasn't any more expensive than the
course in Tokyo - even with air fare thrown in (where to stay
though...).  Given the way I was discouraged from signed up for the
course, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they've discontinued it.
It was a bit pricey I remember.....