Re: [tlug] KDE 3.2 in SId, but...

Danger, Will Robinson!

Existing configurations (apparently including important things like
Konqueror bookmarks) are not respected.  Mine are gone, and if it
backed them up, I can't find the backup (not was it mentioned).

I think they jumped the gun a bit on the release of 3.2  This was
just a point release, but there has been far more pain involved than
I experienced with 2.2 - 3.0.

Back everything up before you upgrade to KDE 3.2.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9