Re: [tlug] TLUG archives available in non web format?

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:34:33PM +0900, Alain Hoang wrote:

>	I was looking at the archive section of the TLUG web site and noticed
>you could only access the archives via the web.  Can anyone contact me
>(off the mailing list if that is preferred) about whether it is
>possible to get an
>mbox or some other mail format archives of TLUG?

I have a complete (mostly; I devnull some stuff and there were periods
where I had to unsub due to travel) TLUG mbox going back about 3.5 years.
I could tar it up for you, if no other alternative presents itself.
The untarred mbox is about 25 meg right now.

Perhaps the entire TLUG mail archive could be put on the next TLUG
CD, if those are still being produced?

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9