[tlug] TLUG archives available in non web format?

Hi,

	I was looking at the archive section of the TLUG web site and noticed
you could only access the archives via the web.  Can anyone contact me
(off the mailing list if that is preferred) about whether it is
possible to get an
mbox or some other mail format archives of TLUG?
	I was interested in going back through the archives (my own personal
archives only start from 10/03) regarding text encoding issues  and I
prefer
reading (and searching) mail in my mail program not in a web
browser :-).

Thanks in advance,
Alain

"Technology carries with it a responsibility that we
are obliged to consider" -Arthur C. Clarke