Re: [tlug] How revolutionary is M2?

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 02:59:20 -0800, Jonathan Byrne <jq@example.com>
wrote:

> I just checked, it was 0.9.7-2 (the -2 presumably being Debian-specific).

Knowing Debian I'm surprised it's anything more recent than 0.6.0 :o)

This said, I believe that the improvements to the IMAP code were made with
0.9.8 so you might want to give it a shot just for S&G. I'm compiling 0.9.10
now, which was released only a few hours ago.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.25)