Re: [tlug] rpcbind --needed?

>> I guess I could just shut it off and see where that gets me but... well
>> trial and error leads to error.
>
> Trial and error also leads to enlightenment. Shut it off and see if
> anything
> breaks.

I prefer to ask about thing which I do not know as a means to help better
understand what the unintended and perhaps immediately unseen consequences
might be.

>> Since I am not as clever as Dr. Turnbull and use guis from time to time
>> guess it is a needed service.
>
> Trolling is not a needed service on this mailing list, so cut it out.

Not being as clever as Dr. Turnbull would hardly make someone stupid would
it.  I should think not.
How is it trolling in pointing out something that he can do which I can
not and for which I pay all homage and due respect.

> http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/index.php?page=crybaby

wasted my time, but thank you for your response.

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/