Re: [tlug] OpenNMS fun Network Linux app

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 04:21 pm, j. roughan wrote:

> Addr: Harmony Tower Bldg 2F,

Heh, I worked in that building in 1997-98.  Nice view from the upper floors.
Nearly bankrupted my then-employer for the year they spent there.  Then I
moved down the street a few blocks to where GOL was located at the time.

People would periodically release fish in the fountain/river out back.
Sometimes even rainbow trout, apparently caught at a kanrizuriba.  I doubt
you were supposed to do it, and the temptation to help them out by bringing a
fly rod to work was nearly overwhelming ;-)

Jonathan
--
99 pounds of natural born goodness
99 pounds of soul!