[tlug] ThreadHijacking/Sorry(RedFace)

Re: "Simply replying to an existing thread, changing the title to what
you want to talk about now and blithely going on your way, is thread
hijacking."

Uuuuu.... good thing there isn't a camera beaming my face to you now -
it is beet-red!  I (stupidly) thought it was simply an issue of what was
in the Subject heading.  Augghhhh - many apologies!  Many apologies and
I'll be careful not to... "blithely go on" with a "reply" mail and
different title.  I know that I'm stupid about the vast majority of
what's what with computers, but I thought I knew more about e-mail.....
SorrySorrySorry......