Re: [tlug] Is linguistics OT at all? & HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux

> In the 6+ years I've been on TLUG lists, I can't recall ever having seen such
> a reference here.  If you have and I missed it, can I impose upon you to
> suffer through htdig and find it?

No, no, that one went out to people of the world in general. ;)

> The temptation to say it just to see you come over here and try it is nearly
> overwhelming.  However, I won't.  What I will do is encourage you (and
> everyone) to not make threats on to anyone on this list.  It is wholly
> inappropriate.

I think you can recognise a joke when you see it. However I'm glad that
it caught your interest. I've no idea where I got that idea from, but
I'm not sure I wanna know.

-David