[tlug] needed, a 2 port print server w/ Japanese and English software

Dear tlug,

I need a 2 or port print server that that supports English and Japanese OS's.
right now I'm using a buffalo single port PS. it works great on my Japanese M$
ME box and my MDK box but no luck on my English 98ME boxes, and those are my
most important boxes for my school. any suggestions..
P.S. I don't need anything too expensive I was looking a netgear and
D-link...but I'm open for anything right now.. My budget is tighter than a
virgin holding a nickel between her knees! LOL.....help please

Grasshopper