Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what it c laims?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 03:45:04PM +0900, Raymond Regalado wrote:

> >Raymond> Yes, OT.
> >
> >Not really.
>
> Uh, maybe in the next nomikai! ;-)

Y'all come on down, now! This could be a goody.

Actually, IMHO, this really comes down to an attempt to reconcile the
difference between the perceived "ideal" world and the perceived "real"
world. I want to live in a world where everyone is conscious, aware and
acts "responsibly" without compulsion. Sadly, AFAIK, it don't be there.

So, we apparently need some form of regulation. Who determines (and on
what basis), implements, and enforces that regulation is crucial to
our lives. If this kind of discussion can "raise consciousness" of the
issues, then I think it is valuable.

OT? Hell, I dunno....

(I might argue a bit about "moral obligation" just for fun.
Obligation to ???? (yourself?, your society?, your God?, .....) )

Ed