Re: [tlug] shell scripts

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 04:26:30PM +0900, Brett Robson wrote:

>You had me up to BSE, I mean BSD, then I suddenly lost interest. Emacs
>seems to be burned into an after-image.

BS[DE] is not dying ;-)  Hey, really, FreeBSD is a great OS, and I
get GOL is probably still running a good number of BSD boxen, as it was
when I left.

I used to use Xemacs quite a bit (never warmed up to GNU Emacs), but
then I discovered vi and... :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9