Re: [tlug] [OT] Monitor Sync Rates

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:40:33AM +0900, Tony Laszlo wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:23:56 +0900
> bofh@example.com wrote:
>
> > I picked up a monitor on Saturday from a list member
> > who is moving and didn't need it any more. Its a 17"
> > NEC MultiSync 17VL. I didn't get the sync rates, and
> > I've lost his email address. Sorry to bother the list
> > with this, but...
>
> Tough one; there doesn't seem to be much info out there.
> Might try registering at this site, and having a look here:
>
> http://list.driverguide.com/list/company716/page4/

Thanks. I'd seen that link but hadn't bothered to register.
Now that I've logged in, it doesn't give me much more info
than a prompt to download a windows .exe file and a list of
drivers files which the .exe contains... Not sure I want to
risk running it on my windows box in case it installs a bunch
of stuff I don't want...

Maybe I'll just keep tweaking...

Shawn