[tlug] [OT] Monitor Sync Rates

I picked up a monitor on Saturday from a list member
who is moving and didn't need it any more. Its a 17"
NEC MultiSync 17VL. I didn't get the sync rates, and
I've lost his email address. Sorry to bother the list
with this, but...

Guy - if you're still out there, please email me
off-list. Thanks!

Otherwise, if anyone has an idea of what sync rates
I could try... I've tried the NEC website, google, etc.
and hit-and-miss myself, but can't come up with
anything that works yet.

Shawn