Re: [tlug] TLUG geriatric set

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 10:08:29PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> That's a good idea.  I'd say anyone who is a former president has more than
> earned a T-shirt.  Does anyone know where Craig lives now?

At least up until six months ago he was still in the SF Bay
Area (Palo Alto).  I heard Nori is still in the Santa Cruz
area, and Craig mentioned James had moved to Virginia.  Steve
Casmar's page says he moved to La Jolla.

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/