Re: [tlug] TLUG T-Shirts

I'm only on the digest list, so sorry if the discussion has progressed
somewhat in the mean time.

But, just to go off on a tangent, I'm rather partial to the TLUG logo on
our top page:

  http://www.tlug.jp/tlug_template/mcquillin3.png

If we added some text below that, to the effect of:
  "纔瘢韭絎竢迸Linuxユーザ会10周年記念"

Then perhaps in a smaller font under that:
  "(Celebrating 10 years of penguins in Tokyo)"

or, alternately a shell version might be better,

  "tux@example.com> celebrating 10 years of penguins in tokyo"

Another thought, if this plan goes a head, is that we could print a few extras
to send to some of the core founding members and past presidents (eg. just to
name a few, Craig, Jim, Joe, John, Chris, Alberto, Ayako, etc)

t.