Re: [tlug] TLUG T-Shirts

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 12:04:43PM +0500, A. Sajjad Zaidi wrote:

>Including anyone who's done a presentation and worked on the server. :)

Heck, then they'd be free for half the membership :-)

Of course, TLUG actually has enough money that we could make them
free if we so choose.  The only sticking point is in determining
who qualifies as a member for T-shirt purposes?  Only people who
do, or have in the past, regularly attended meatspace meetings?
Only people who did that or contribute regularly on the list?  Anybody,
including lurkers who never post?  If they were free, we'd be almost
guaranteed to wind up with somebody who felt it should have been
free for them but wasn't.  Unfortunately, charging money for them is
the only way to make it fair, even though we could afford to make them
free.

>Actually, the t-shirts would be a good thing to push to those who played
>a major part in TLUG at one time, but now work for the dark side. ;-)

Are there any?  Jack has gone straight again, working as a Linux
sysadmin at company in Portland.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9