Re: [tlug] TLUG T-Shirts

>> Is simplicity really all that characteristic of *nix though?
>
> I thought it was..
> http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:3DXoQ6O45w4J:www.faqs.org/docs/artu/+unix+simplicity&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Yes of course those are good programming rules.

But a t-shirt a program is not.  Is it?  And comparatively speaking,
compared to OSes which can be run by click monkeys, would you not say that
Linux takes a little more understanding -- simple design intended or not.
Anyway...

The shadowy penguin gives me the creeps though so I would vote to upgrade
it to at least the standard of our logo.  Then there is the matter of
whether we want some images of Japan on our shirts.  If so, which ones?

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/