Re: [tlug] Self introduction

Hi Pietro,

Hola!

> I'm living in Spain, and I want to live and work in Tokyo. I think
> that find a
> job in Japan is easier than in US, don't you?

I don't know, since I've never worked in the US.  Several years ago, I
was being invited by Dell to work for them in Texas.  I declined the
offer and decided to continue working in Tokyo.  Then, a couple of
years afterwards I heard that Dell laid off 2,000 or so employees.  I
couldn't help but wonder whether or not I would've been among those
2,000...

At any rate, working in Tokyo is not bad, but I suggest life here would
be much easier if one knew some Japanese (language).

Cheers,

Raymond
Tokyo