Re: [tlug] Link on OS security problems

	First off the methodology of counting isn't even documented.
Advisories?  What did he do?   Parse on a string and count the number?

	This is perhaps lame reporting at best since a report will go detail
what they consider bad or good or at least ADMIT they are doing a hand
waving job.  This does neither.