Re: [tlug] Japanese with gtk+ and gtk+2

> Thank you for the useful info.  However, what I really want is what
> Gentoo does to gtk+/gtk+2 when you set USE="cjk" in make.conf.  Have you
> got any idea?

Ah yes. Actually, "cjk" isn't very useful as such... It only affects a
few applications... There are other flags as well, such as "nls" that
gives locale support to glibc when you compile it, and "canna" and "wnn"
that makes applications such as kinput2 use canna or wnn. I haven't
bothered to find out what applications actually use the cjk flag though,
but I included it for completeness.

-Dave Oftedal