Re: [tlug] Question On Server and Enterprise software ( Happy NewYear)

Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:45:47 +0100 scripsit David Oftedal:

> Of course, files can also be shared over HTTP, but if you want to
> operate with different levels of access, FTP is the way to go.

Good point. However, I'd prefer scp/sftp over ftp any day of the week.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.23)